Infuzion Private Training: Personal training where you work one-on-one with me. I create an individualized program that is based on your strengths, weaknesses, and goals and that will produce results; this is NOT a one size fits all approach. I keep a training diary for each member to ensure forward progress. Not a single day is ever the same; the human body adapts quickly and will not evolve if nothing changes.
Infuzion Semi-Private Training: (2-5 members) For those members who are not a fan of group classes but want to train with friends, family, and others. With a smaller member to training ratio, it has the feel of private personal training. This is a great value for those who still want an individualized program.
Infuzion Group Classes: Members will train in a positive, encouraging group setting with up-beat music. The classes are great for all fitness levels. Modifications are used for members with limitations, but still allow participation in the group setting. You become stronger, leaner, and broaden your friend circle! Members can track heart rate and caloric expenditure with advanced technology that shows progress during class on the monitor. By seeing your hard work in real time, it will only help to elevate your motivation and advance your fitness journey.
The first few minutes of classes I use to discuss the training and technique so you will know what to expect. After class, you will be covered in sweat and satisfaction, and you will know that you earned it! The classes are different each day and include a variety of class times, including a shortened high intensity class during the lunch hour for those who like to work out during the day.
- DIP – (Daily Infuzion Programming) The signature class of Infuzion Fitness that combines high-volume strength training and cardio to enhance overall body composition. Various programming styles are used to create a training experience that is like no other. This class will challenge all fitness levels and is truly for everybody!
- HIRT – (High Intensity Resistance Training) Muscular strength and endurance training that will elevate the heart rate throughout the entire workout. This class utilizes precise work to rest ratios to get the most amount of work done in a shorter amount of time.
- HEAT – (High Energy Accelerated Training) This class will blast fat and scorch calories! Cardio, muscular endurance, plyometrics, and agility are combined to create an improvement in lean muscle and overall muscular endurance, stability, and agility. The intensity level is progressively increased throughout the class.
- DVRT – (Dynamic Variable Resistance Training) Functional training with unstable loads that lead to a major caloric burn. Instead of using standard weights, this class uses battle ropes, medicine balls, sandbags, TRX, and slam balls to provide a unique training experience that will enhance muscle fiber recruitment.
- Open Gym (can be combined with any of the training services): The gym is open seven days a week to allow members to train on their own. Not only does my facility have the most sweat producing, calorie chomping cardio equipment, but it also has the most effective strength training equipment – all under one roof!
Fitness Assessments: Assessments are used to identify a member’s current level of physical fitness, track member progress, and increase motivation. During an assessment, I can determine a member’s resting heart rate, blood pressure, weight, body measurements, flexibility, blood oximetry, hand grip, body composition, and strength, all of which will assist me in developing an appropriate, individualized training program.